Fibreglass Door Installation & Replacement Services
If you are looking for exceptional durability for any climate, then our fibreglass door collection can offer you the best options. The superior wood grain finish of our doors can be stained or painted to match your taste. No one can even tell it’s not real wood! If you like painted finishes better, it’s not a problem. You can have it in any color you want! With our fibreglass doors, you can surely find one that’s perfect for your home.
We use a patented technology, as well as a unique mold process to achieve a finish that truly mimics the grain, construction, and texture of a real handcrafted hardwood door. Similar to a real wood door, our door making process also begins with only the highest quality hardwoods. Every mold we make is made from a carefully selected piece of cherry, mahogany, or oak tree, guaranteeing an authentic look and feel of wood.
Our molded fibreglass exterior frame, together with the polyurethane foam core ensures superior thermal performance and incredible strength.
Complete the look with a set from our wide collection of embossed panels, doorlites, frames, and sidelites.
All of our Windows & Doors are Energy Star Certified!
Standard Fibreglass Door Features
- Polyurethane foam core to deliver superior thermal performance and door strength
- Unique panel configuration
- Open and glass-ready
- With Built-in door lite frame
- Dry glaze system
- Aluminum construction
- With screw cap cover for interior screws
- Can be stained or painted
- Distinctly raised molding and authentic wood grain look
- Tested performance
- Built-in exclusive Colonial style door lite frame
- Wood Edge Construction with wider stiles offers improved security, strength, and durability
- Fiberglass door construction
- Selected 8′ models are only available in wood edge